Queen Of Pinups - Bettie Page 35 pose anatomical templates.
In this set is a .zip file containing the following:
- Procreate 35 Brush Set
- JPG of Each of the 35 Templates
- PDF Book of each JPG
This set is composed of 35 different poses gathered from the collection of the Queen of Pinups herself, Bettie Page. Each pose has been anatomically broken down to form an easily interpretable template for you to work from.
View how to install the brushes on procreate here.
Used by our own @TattooHarbourTom in creation of his own designs, go check out his instagram to see them in use, or tag him in your own creations for a share.
Queen Of Pinups - Design Tools Set (Procreate, JPG, PDF)
This is a Digital Product. Once purchased, you will recieve a download link for the item and NOT recieve any physical product.
Due to the nature of digital downloads, they are a non refundable product.
Ownership and Use
- Ownership of all rights of any digital products purchased, downloaded for free or otherwise obtained from tattooharbour.com, are the property of Tattoo Harbour. You are purchasing a limited use license to use the product(s) for yourself in the creation of your own artworks/designs.
- You may not repackage, resell, relicense or otherwise this product for any commercial use or personal gain without permission from the owner of tattooharbour.com
- You are purchasing a single-user license. You may not share the use of the product(s) with other users within or out of your organization. Any additional users must purchase their own license
Failure to Abide by the License Grant
- Failure to abide by the terms of this agreement immediately terminates your right and license to products from tattooharbour.com and may result in Legal action.
Limitation of Liability
- 1. Products on tattooharbour.com are provided on an “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults” basis. Tattoo Harbour makes no representations, warranties, conditions, or guarantees as to the usefulness, quality, suitability, truth, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, merchantability, or cosmetic attributes of products, and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of specifications associated with products.
- Tattoo Harbour disclaims all express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties of any kind regarding products, including any implied warranty or condition of merchantability. Tattoo Harbour may allow your purchase to be refunded under certain reasonable time frames and conditions, subject to the site’s policies. Due to the nature of the product, refunds will not be available for digital purchases.
- You assume all risk for any damage to your computer systems and network by obtaining products, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tattoo Harbour shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including loss of business, revenue, profits, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other economic advantage) arising out of or in connection with products, whether or not Tattoo Harbour has previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract or in tort (including negligence). To the extent that any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of direct, incidental, or consequential damages, portions of the preceding limitation or exclusion may not apply, but shall be construed to the greatest extent allowable in such jurisdictions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Tattoo Harbour and its business affiliates, vendors and associates harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of your use of the products which you purchased, download or otherwise obtain through tattooharbour.com.